Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Time

What a great vacation with the kids. On Friday before Christmas we took the kids up to Temple Square to see all the lights. I love to go see it. I have never missed a year and it always stuns me on how beautiful it is. My kids love to go see the temple and visit the visitors center. On the Saturday we went sledding and made a snowman he was so cute the kids made him all by their self's. It was nice to have a nice Sunday before all the crazy week. On Monday Christmas Eve we went to Nicks Parents for are Party. It was really fun we had a huge lunch. then we had a program. Maddie played the piano, Nick and Bridger did a magic show, Kolby sang Drado, Then all the kids sang Rudolph the red nose reindeer they were all so cute I loved it. We had a nativity with all the grand kids Maddie was happy to be Mary, Bridger was a wise man, Kolby was a Shepard, and Kate was a camel. I cant believe how big they are getting. Santa came and gave them a treat. And we had a gift exchange it was fun. Then we went up to my moms and went to their ward program it was nice. Then we went and had a dinner and read Christmas stories. We came home and made cookies for Santa watched the Santa Claus and went to bed. The kids were so cute on Christmas morn they are all the perfect age I love watching their cute faces. It was a nice day. It's nice to spend the day with our kids and play with all the fun toys. I just love everything about Christmas and I'm one who gets sad when it's over. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: