Monday, December 3, 2007

The Ginger Bread House
Nick and I in the tree The kids in the tree
"O Christmas Tree"
I love Christmas it's my favorite time of year. I start listening to Christmas music in November. I love to decorate for the holidays. Some might say I over load it a bit. But I'm a sucker for cute decorations and the house smelling festive. We decorate the house all together. And the kids love to help they love being a part. So this year we got a new tree because our other tree's branches where getting broken. And I wanted a pre-light tree(I love it!!!). The kids always have to help decorate the tree. And I kinda like it a certain way but they want in on it. So I thought all let them do it, then I'll fix it later but they now every ornament they hung and where they put so I guess that's the way it stays this year. We always take a family night and write down the things we want to do this holiday. It's nice to put it to paper so we don't miss out on anything. I love thinking of all the fun things we can do. Im so glad it snowed it makes it even better. I hope you all have fun putting up your Christmas.

The Ginger Bread House
We have made one every year. I love this simple tradition. The kids love the whole idea of candy all over and frosting every where. I think this year was our best year. We our pretty good at it. Now we want to eat it. But that won't happen on my watch. (but we our missing a couple of gum drops) They are so proud of their house. I love watching their eyes sparkle at all the candy.

1 comment:

Burnhams said...

Corie, your house looks so cute all Christmasy!! I love the gingerbread house tradition too. So fun!