Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tag-it's Christmas

Thanks Jami I'm so excited to do this J/k. Well here it goes. The Christmas Tag
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper definitely because I love to rip it open.
2.Real tree or Artificial? I love the smell of real but I love putting my tree up with lights already on it makes it nice.
3.When do you put up the tree? Day after thanksgiving but this year I bought a new tree and I put it up 2 weeks early to check if it was all working.
4.when do you take the tree down? When Nick has a day to help me I can't do it alone or I'm a crazy person
5.Favorite gift received as a child? I got a huge doll house made of wood that my dad built. My mom put wall paper in it and they made the furniture for it too.
6.Do you have a nativity scene? Yes and I love it I got a piece every Christmas it's the Wilow tree set.
7.Hardest person to buy for? Well the only person I have left is my parents what to get.
8.Eeaiest to buy for? My kids, they make a list and they are straight to the point anything is amazing to them. I love it.
9. mail or email Christmas cards? Well mail but, this year I didn't get to it.
10. worst Christmas gift ever received? I can't remember but It's probably a few years back I bought for my self so I would get something but now if he doesn't get me anything I don't get anything. Nick is now doing better in the gifting department.
11.Favorite Christmas movie? I love Miracle on 34Th street. But I'm a sucker for all the life time shows.
12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, if I can't use it why not let somebody else use it.
13.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas and dinner? I love all the peppermint kids of candy,turkey and ham dinner.
14.Clear or colored on tree? clear, I love how it looks with my tree
15.Favorite Christmas song? love all Christmas songs since I start listening in November.
16.travel at Christmas or stay home? well we stay at home because everyone lives close but, we lived with nicks family our first Christmas and that was fun
17.Open presents Christmas eve or morning? are P.J's on the eve and everything else in the morning.
18.Favorite ornament theme or color? well I love anything that is vintage and i love red. I have these cute little ice skates that I Love.
19.Most annoying thing about this time of year? It goes by to fast I love to sit back and enjoy it.
20. what I want for Christmas this year? a heart monitor watch to make sure I don't kill myself when i work out.
TAG...Valerie, Emmalee, Michelle, Lori, Amber, Nickie

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yikes, I can barely blog about stuff that I want to blog about! I called "times out" before you tagged me, so I guess you are still it!!