Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Viva Las Vegas

Nick and I spent the weekend down in Vegas. Nick's sister Jackie watched all of our kids, she is the best.We had a good drive down it was raining the whole way down. It's nice to sit in the car with no kids crying. We stayed at the Lexor it was all right but I wouldn't stay their again. We drove up to the Mirage and Ti. We were walking through and saw that Kevin James was there. We ran to the ticket office and got 2 tickets on the 6Th row. It was so funny. I love him. Our cheeks were so sore at the end from all the laughing. The next day we went shopping to the shops in Ceasers and the Outlet Malls. We also went to the M&M and Coke Store. We ate at the Rain Forrest Cafe,I love that place.Then we went to see Lance Burton the Magic show. We got the tickets with are hotel for only 20 bucks. It was worth 20 bucks but no more then that. We had a good time toghether. I love spending time with my hubby.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like a fun getaway!