Friday, January 11, 2008

Bridger the Man


Bridger is my little man of the house. He just had his birthday. I can't believe how fast it goes. I know everybody says that, but it is so true. I remember when I had him. He was the cutest little man I have ever seen. He has always been a tender heart. When he was little if anyone was crying he would cry too. He had Jackie around his finger she was his world. He always told her she was his girlfriend and he is going to marry her. When she left for the mission he was so sad and mad. He didn't understand why she had to go. He still is the comforter in the house, he is always making sure everyone is OK. He loves to hang out with his dad. You can find him tagging along with him everywhere. He loves to go to work with his dad. He wants Nick to teach him everything. They have that great father and son bond. One thing about Bridger he is always trying to figure out any gaget he see's. He loves the idea of magic and try's to event his own. I love just seeing what he comes up with. I'm so proud of the man he is going to be.

1 comment:

*ALLYSSA* said...

Cute blog about Bridger! Awww! Kids grow up too fast. I just wanted to let you know that we signed up on blogspot, it's www.abcluff.blogspot.com