Friday, December 14, 2007

Girls Night

First things first last night was crazy it started to snow. Then it turned to rain, then it started to freeze. The roads were black ice. I had to drive to P.G. what usually takes 7 minutes took 30 minute's. Last night I had a chance to spend time with my high school buddy's. We went out to eat at The Pizza Factory. It was so nice to see what's going on with everyone. Our lives have changed so much but when where together it seemed like yesterday. I love hearing all the crazy stories from high school. We laughed so hard at some of the stupid stuff we did. I'm glad to have such great friends. And we are going to miss Kortni when she moves in January to Pennsylvania. And very excited for Jessica's new engagement.

1 comment:

Burnhams said...

Oh, sounds like so much fun! I wish I could have been there.