Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kolby's is "6"

I can't believe how the time goes. Kolby has grown so much this year. He loves to go to kindergarten. But he loves to come home to Kate and I. We have a lot of fun us three. Kolby is so easy to be around, he loves to play and can do it for hours. I can't believe how much a year changes in his looks. He is our little man.
He never stops being funny
He found this umbrella and he carried it everywhere. I had to post it for my memory.
I love this little boy. He brings so much joy to our home. We love him so much. He is a great friend to have and he has the most tender heart. He never lets Nick get away from his site. He has had a daddy crush ever since he could walk. He loves everything truck, trailer, tools and anything dad likes. He wants to be like his dad when he grows up. We love you buddy Happy Birthday.

No comments: