Monday, February 22, 2010

2 more days tell our BaBy Banbeano**

Well I don't think I can get any bigger before I explode. I can't believe I'm 39 weeks and 4 days. Yes the baby comes on Wednesday morning only three days before due day. I'm the first c-section that day. I'm totally nervous it gets worse with each kid. How is that even possible. But I'm ready for the contractions to stop, Going potty no joke eight times a night, and never getting comfortable. I will miss my little nudger inside it is a fun feeling her and I love to watch her move around. This pic was taken on Sunday. We decided we should take it today because we always forget before we go in. I love these pictures after to show them what mommy did to her body for these cute little ones. There is no greater joy then bring in baby.
Here is the picture of my true self at this moment. So lets get the show on the road we our ready. So little baby say your final good bye it's time to come. Stay tuned for baby number five.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you look awesome!! this is Jami

Cori Henderson said...

Congrats Corie!