Thursday, February 4, 2010

20 more days and still nesting

To put it simple I have been going crazy nesting. It started out by cleaning the cold storage room. Not an easy task I have every holiday decoration in there and all our food storage. It was not an easy task. Then I thought why not, lets do every closet. Then it's been my dream to have a tile back splash in my kitchen. And the talented and cute hubby I have took on the task. I did help a little. But my boys did a good job. Grouting and cleaning and cleaning and cleaning

Finished product and we love it. My talented hubby even put under cabinet lighting. I just stare at all night.

I finally hung up the picture I got for Christmas. With my kids baby pictures around it. I have been visioning this forever. Love it and yes there is six spots for baby's but only five will get pictures the last one will be a family photo.

My other passion is to sew even thou I'm not that good (I am trying). I made some of these last year for a friend. Yes there is a tie one, I gave that to my friend Amber who just had a boy.

Who doesn't have a ton of left over fabric, ribbon, and rick rack.

I painted this sewing table my mom gave me. That she has had for years that her brother made her. I don't have all the knobs yet they are pricey. This room is the sewing room, piano room and yes the baby's room is on the other side. Hopefully someday we will get a piano I'm just waiting for that perfect used one to be cheap enough to buy.
Another quilt I've been working on.


The finished project. With the hard back books I covered I love modge podge

This shelf has been hanging in Maddie's old room and it was purple. So it had to be painted it only took four coats to get that purple color out. I was hoping for two but it was worth the work.

Repainted our Boot room after five years and six crazy people it was time. I also had to repaint the bar stools in my kitchen. I probably shouldn't be painting but if you know me I'm always painting something.

This is the cute car seat cover I made for my friend Amber who just had a boy. I'm still working on mine. I better hurry.

Also Amber and I made these cute rag quilt blankets together. Hers is really cute with blues and browns. The flowers turned out to be what I visioned.


I also have been trying to finish some ruffly bum onesies and bibs (pictures to come). I can't believe how much stuff I have done lately. Ever since Christmas was over I have been going at full speed, why can't this happen the whole pregnancy. I hope to get all the things done that I want in twenty days. Because after that it's all about the baby and there is no time for projects. Just trying to find time to sleep. We have a big weekend planned it is Bridger's Baptism. We our so excited for him. So I have to get cleaning and icing the ctr cookies my mom made.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

look at you. super cute stuff. i need to learn how to sew!! by the way this is Jami . lol