Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love Sunday Nap's

Imagine where the red blanket is that is where I was a sleep. It has been some time since we all have fallen asleep all together in our bed. With no one escaping to go play. I think everyone knows the baby is coming, so lets get some sleep in. Every day they wake up and ask how many more days(9 days counting today). We can't think about anything else, so I wish she would hurry up and get here. I'm ready for the tired baby stage to start and the tired pregnant stage to be over with. So hopefully a couple more naps and she will be here. Happy Napping!!

1 comment:

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

My dear sweet family that is the cutest thing ever. That would never happen at my house. Someone is always bouncing off the wall and I only have 2. I love you