Friday, February 12, 2010

37 weeks 6 days

I had to make her a tiny tutu. I'm so excited to put her in it.
These our the ruffled bum onsies. The pink one has a crown on the front, it's the girls favorite one.
So here is a little update. I'm huge and ready for this baby to come. I can't wait to see her. They have me scheduled for the 24Th. I wish I would go into labor before that. But that has never happened for me, and with all these stupid contractions!!! The kids our very excited for there new baby sister. This has been our biggest break between kids. I love it because I wont have a crazy two year old to chase (just Kate). So hopefully all is good and I'm seriously counting down the days the last weeks take forever. The nights with no sleep. It's really getting me prepared for the newborn stage. Here are a couple more projects that I finally finished.

No comments: