Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back from Hawaii




The best sunset I wish I was there now



Mandi and I doing a little body surfing


My sign, and some pics of me in the prettest place on earth















Amber. Meagan, Me,Amber and Mandi top picture



Me rope swinging


So I just got back from Maui. Trying to get back to normal life. Like loads and loads of laundry. I went with some of my friends and neighbors in the ward. Five girls with nothing to do but shop and tan. It was a lot of fun we enjoyed every minute. We did a lot of the sit seeing and snorkeling. I was the driver and that is really fun with four back seat drivers and three that get way bad car sick. It's fun to go with girls because we are all into the good food. We found this place that has the most amazing Macadamia pancakes and coconut syrup. The diet was off I had to have them. We enjoyed a snorkeling cruise and one of our friends saw two sharks just after I came in the boat. It's nice to have a break after the summer. I missed my family and wished my husband was there when we walked the beach at night. But it's nice to take a little bit of mom time. So if you have a chance to go with some friends just go it was a blast.

No comments: