Monday, August 18, 2008

Back To School

I'm sad to see summer leave. I love having my kids home and have them to my self with no comments to stay home. We have had a great summer. Yes some days I'm ready to send them but really I like to hang out with them. Maddison is in fourth grade I'm in shock, she is my crutch at home I need her. She is getting way to big to fast. Another sad thing is my little bridgie is in first grade. He has to be at school all day. I think it's harder for me when they go to first then kindergarten because of the all day thing. He is way excited and he got up way to early and was ready in a flash. Yesterday he woke up and said "is today Monday" to Nick he said no it's tomorrow. "dang, dad can you make it Monday". Kolby will go to preschool after labor day. So it will be me and Kate for a couple of hours. Fun and sad all at the same time.

1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

I'm so so so jealous!!! That looks so fun and I love your blue poka dot swimsuit.