Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chicy kinda days

It's been one of those chic kind of summers. First Mama Mia came out and I was so excited to see it. I love those Corney musical type shows. I went to the midnight showing with Jackie and some friends. I loved it we laughed, we cried it was the best. Perfect amount of cheesiness for me. Then the big ta do the book came out you know the one I'm talking about the one you see people sitting in front of their house reading, walking down the grocery isle reading it, watching there kids at soccer practice reading it. Well the last book of the Twilight series is going to have to wait for me because I get so involved I loose track what I'm supposed to do like enjoy my kids for the last two weeks of summer. But after the first day of school watch out I will not see the sun tell I finish. And yesterday another show I have wanted to see is The Sisterhood of The Travailing Pants 2. It was so good yes another cheesy movie but I get into the Chicky flicks. It was good but if you haven't read the books you wouldn't enjoy it as much. I love reading a book and having it turn into a movie. I like to see it on the screen. I hope for some more Chicky films so I can go enjoy my moments alone and not have to think.

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

I love the Twilight books too. Your so good to wait till school starts. I seriously had it read in 2 days. So much for self control. I'm planning on seeing Mama Mia, can't wait.