Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Little Red RidingHood

So it's been two weeks since I have had a chance to get on my blog. On Saturday the 7Th I went up to Logan to do a bike race with some girl friends Amber, Heather and Mandi. And Amber's mom and grandma joined us as well. It was an all women's bike race. We left on Friday at noon and went up. They have a dinner the night before so anytime a free meal I'm in. We had some time and we went to a movie it was really funny. The movie was Baby Mama. Not recommend for children. We stayed at Amber's grandmas house thanks for the free night stay. The next morning we got up early and went to the beak fest at the race free again. Then we started on our journey. They had stops every ten or fifteen miles or so. And at each stop there was loads of fruit, drinks, pb&j sandwiches, cookies, and protein bars FANTASTIC. Then at mile thirty they had lunch Subway sandwiches yes it was free again. Then we made our way back home. We endured a lot of wind the whole time and some freaky cold rain. But it was the best race I cant believe I rode sixty miles on my bike and my bum can't believe it either. It was well worth the money the event was great.

No comments: