Sunday, June 29, 2008

One Fun Summer Week

Kangaroo Zoo

Jackie,Jamie, Nickie and Me






Benson and family



Kate and Lilly getting ready to go down the river







kids playing in the river






Angie. Samie. And Maddie
On Monday we went to this creek over in Ceder Hills. We had a picnic with the cousins by the creek. then the kids played in the creek the whole time. It was so nice because the water was not deep and my kids stayed close so I wasn't a nervous wreck. That night we went to the late movie. We saw Get Smart It was so funny I loved it. The next day we went up to a park by my house and had lunch. Then we all went to the Lehi Legacy Pool. The kids loved the big green slide. All the kids did so good and the life jackets are so nice. The kids all had plenty of friends to play with. That night we went over to the Cluffs to watch Benson become an Elder. It was so awesome to here him give his testimony. After wards we went back to the Cluffs and listened to all the family give advice for Benson. It was so spiritual I loved it but I pretty much cried the whole time so did every one else. He will be so good on his mission. On Wednesday Jackie And I had our softball game. And lets say we are really good and we haven't lost all are games. Its really fun my sister Nickie is on the team and also my best buddy Jamie. We all have a good time. Next week is our tournament so we will see how that goes. Then we went to Kangaroo zoo (bounce house) my kids love that place and they burn all that energy of theirs. On Saturday I took Maddie and Bridger to their Swim Meet down in Spanish Fork. They did so good Maddie took one 1st .2nd and 3rd in her events. Bridger is doing really good two he got two 1st places and then in the breast stroke he got disqualified. the cutest thing about that is he was going around saying he got missqualified. He was a good sport about it. then I met up with Nick and the other kids up the canyon at Deer Creek lake for some boating. It was really fun we had wave runners and a boat. Nick does so well at everything and for me wow is it hard to pull my self out of the water. Kate was the best she played all day never cried she loved the water the beach driving the wave runners. Kolby was so glued to the boat he loves everything out doors he always is asking Nick when our we buying a boat, trailer, or motorcycle. So thanks to the family for planing a fun day.

No comments: