Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swim Team



Random pics of my kids. They have loved the water since day one. They are so fun to watch. They have no fear it's amazing.


They had this swim Camp at the pool and I decided to put Maddie and Bridger in it to see how good they are. And at the end they find out if the make the Summer Swim Team. I was a little hesitant for them because I didn't know if that's what they want to do. But they loved every minute of the camp and they found out that both of them made it. I'm so excited for them because I sink to the bottom. This will be such a good thing even if they don't stick with it for years. I won't have to worry as much when I go to the pool. Because right now I would rather never go its so crazy with all of them. So I will keep you posted on there meets. I hope their fun to watch.

No comments: