Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home

My grandpa and my dad All the Boys on my side
The best father of the year
I'm so glad to be around great men. My kids have great examples. I'm so thank full for my dad and everything he does for me. He is a fun grandpa and the kids love to hang out with him. They love to ride in the tractors with him. Grandparents who are both still around to hang out with and visit. And to listen to all there stories I love that. And also a great father in law who raised my sweet husband and taught him how to be a great father. The kids just cling to him they love to be at grandpa side. I just want to thank my husband. He is the most amazing father. My kids Love him so much he amazes me everyday his willingness to make our home a happy home. My kids freak out every time he walks in the door. The song comes to mind every time they are so glad when daddy comes home as glad as they can be. They jump up in his arms and kiss and hug like they haven't seen each other in months. He never misses a game our program. An if he can he goes with the kids to their field trips and sometimes he is the only dad. He is so good to us and we love him. So thanks to all the Dads we love you so much. We hope you had a Happy Fathers Day.

No comments: