Monday, April 27, 2009

What 10 how did that happen!!!

two crazy kids
Happy Anniversary to my adorable cute hubby. I know it's crazy but on the 6Th it was our tenth anniversary. It is true when life gets going it really gets going. We have had an amazing ten years, yes there has been a little bit of up and downs but for the most part it has been great. I couldn't have picked a more perfect mate. I love having my best friend by my side. We love how far we have come. We have four beautiful children who keep us on our toes. We have our wonderful home that keeps us busy inside and out. We have a wonderful family to keep the down time busy(wait what down time). What's been the best part is I get to spend time with Nick. I know it sounds cheesy but if you know me I want to spend all my time with him. Even if we our running to a job to fix something or running to the endless store of Walmart. I hope the next ten calm down a little bit who em I kidding bring on the teenage years and some gray hairs but a least I get to do it with my best friend. Happy Anniversary sweetheart

No comments: