Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can't be getting older

Yes it is a scary site. I can't believe how fast time goes. If you know me I'm still just a kid raising little kids. Thanks to my cute family we had a fun time together all day. It is nice to have a birthday on a Saturday so I can spend the whole day with my family. They took me out to the Texas Roadhouse lets just say it's our family favorite place to go. On Friday night Nick took me out on a date. It was so needed he was out of town all week working on a church in no mans land. It was so fun we went to Brick Oven my very favorite place. My parents used to take me there since I was little. Then he drove to the mall and said lets go shopping. This is not what I expected Nick doesn't like to shop. So this time we have no kids and he is willing to shop I find nothing. So he told me we will do it again. I totally will hold him to it, because it is so nice to shop without a Child hiding under the racks or screaming to go to Build a Bear. I hope the next year will be just as fun and some of my goals achieved.(triathlon here I come)

1 comment:

jami said...

I am glad you had a great birthday! Let's go out sometime!