Thursday, April 30, 2009

The cruise on a whim

We are so happy to be on a vacation
We our sailing out of Galveston
The stairs our best friend we never took one elevator
Nick told me to pose and of course I will do
Our cute waiters we had at Dinners
Nick showing our tiny little bathroom that we loved. He wouldn't stop making that face.
Our cute little home for a week(yes we were excited)
This is a bay at Jamaica we our on a sky lift in the jungle.
Nick on the bobsled
It was so gorgeous going through the trees and brush
Dang the ride is over. We also climbed the Dunn River Falls it was amazing and so much fun.
This is after the 625 foot climb to the top. I didn't take pictures because well who wants to ruin there camera.
The sunsets were well you can see.
I've always wanted to come here and yes there is banks everywhere
We had the chance to swim with HUGE sting rays. This is nick holding one. I jumped out to snap a picture. There was about twenty or so. They were so neat and a little scary but I did it.
On our snorkeling adventure it was so much fun. You guessed it I'm not hard to please I was so excited to be anywhere.
This is on of the streets ocean on one town on other.
These ships our massive our is on the left.
A lady took a picture at least you can see us.
It was so blue and the water here is the saltest ever.
Look how big Nick guns our(whooowoo)
Our last night
Well lets just say how blessed we were to get to go on a vacation. I was so happy I would have been happy for anywhere at this point in time, but the cards were on are side. We found the best deal half the price and we flew the kids to Texas it was meant to happen. So here is our trip in a nut shell. We love to cruise and hope to go on more in the future.

No comments: