Thursday, October 9, 2008

Witchey Night Out





We went up to Gardner Village to see all the witches. I haven't missed a year since Maddie was born. My kids love it and this year we went with a bunch of Cluffs. It was fun and the kids loved having everyone there. It was nice to have something to do because Nick left to Las Vegas for the weekend with his brothers for some conventions. And I had all the Cluffs to hang out with. It was a great weekend and I love conference weekend, it is a sign of fall. I loved all the talks on hope, basically all of them. I was so spiritually touched this year. Thanks to the Cluffs for entertaining my kids and I.

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Fun! I love Gardner Village, its a tradition I like to do with my kids. Cute pictures.

Pineconey said...

How fun! I love Witches Night Out! You have such a beautiful family! We need to have a game night or something soon with everyone from Jenny's shower. Hey, did Tori Varney buy the Jardines house?

M.E