Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cluff Girls Weekend

Some of us

Jackie and I
The Olive Garden
On Thursday I was able to go with the Cluff girlie's to Midway for a couple of nights. This is something I look forward too every year. We had a great time it is so nice for everyone to take time away from their families and go with the sisters to have a Little retreat. On Thursday we went out to eat at Tucanos. It was really good and really expensive. We got at the condo and played Guitar Hero on the Wii. That was my first time I loved it bad news for Nick now I want one. And we also made some cute scrappy cards. The best part is we stay up late play cards talk and of course eat a ton of fun snacks. The next day we enjoyed a little shopping at the Outlets in Park City. After we drove down to Salt lake to dinner at the Olive Garden my favorite place. Then we decided to do a little bowling. We didn't have any clue were one was so we drove around. We spotted one and it looked like a total dive. I thought it was so closed forever. But when you went in it was actually really nice. So don't judge the book by its cover. We had a lot of fun. Then we went to get our toesies painted. I almost fell asleep in the chair from not going to bed the night before tell three thirty. But our adventure just begun that night we were going to a dinner play at the Desert Star theater . the play was called Scary Poppins a little spin off. It was so much fun I loved it so much. I want to go to the Christmas one.

No comments: