Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Yes I was an 80's gal, Nick was Harry potter and my poor Maddie was sick
Kate was trying to get all the candy
The cutest cowboy ever
Maddie at the parade so cute!!
The strongest little man
Maddie and I

The cutest kids

I love this day It's so fun to watch how excited the kids our about Halloween. I love to go to the school and see all the cute kids in the parade. The kids this year are adorable . Maddie is a Indian again from two years ago, Bridger is Dash Incredible, Kolby is a cowboy again, and my Katie bear is Minnie Mouse. I love when we can use a costume over again. This year was really fun and the kids were really excited. I love it at this age they love the whole idea. Get all the candy fast. We had are little party at my house again and it's so nice to have everyone come over on both sides of the family. One sad thing happened our little Maddie got the flu in the middle of everything so that was sad. Then the next morning I had found that Kate got it too. So here the sick season starts for us.

No comments: