Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Maddison the Great
She is so talented at everything she try's, nothing like her mother. Now that soccer is over Maddison is busy with piano, we just had her recital. She did an amazing job. She was not scared and made no mistakes. Grandma, Grandpa, Jackie, and Benson came she was so happy for them to be there.I'm so proud of her and all of the hard work she puts into it. We can't believe how big she is getting. She just got baptized this fall by her dad.It was an amazing day for the famil. She is in the third grade and loves going school. She never wants to miss a day of it.(where did she come from). Now she is getting ready for her Christmas recital. I love having her playing Christmas songs it puts us all in the mood for the holidays. She is my big helper around the house here. She also wants to help babysit even if I am just go to the store. I'm pretty excited for her to be old enough to do it at night fora couple hours. Nick and I love having her around she has the sweetest spirit we love her very much.

No comments: