Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Halloween Party
This year was so crazy. I had to help in everyone class Halloween parties. I love seeing them in their class room. Watching how they act with all the other kids. They were so cute in their costumes Maddison was Harmonie (from harry potter), Bridger was a wizard, Kolby was also a wizard, And Kate was a witch if you know Kate this is her true self. Halloween night we always have everybody come to our house and have a little get together. We have lots of soup and desserts to eat, then we have a hayride around the neighborhood. In our ward we have a family that puts on the cutest spook alley. The kids think that they our so brave. The one bad thing is we have way to much candy and I hate having it around. Nick let me dye his hair black he thought it was just a couple of days thing, but nope he has to wait tell it grows out. Nick and I like to dress up with the kids. Nick was Harry Potter and I was a witch. We kinda had a theme. This year has been so much fun. I hope you all had a Happy Halloween.


No comments: