Tuesday, November 20, 2007


The Grateful Bug

I love this time of year. I'm truly grateful for the beautiful family I have. I'm so blessed to that I get to teach our four great kids. Even though sometimes they think I'm crazy or weird. I love that they want to hang out with their mom. I think about all the fun things we get to share together. Having a laugh about something dad did wrong or anything. they always seem to think everything is funny. I love that they can cry when Flicka Dies. Or when they fill the spirit. They our so special I'm glad that I can be a stay at home mom for them. Which brings me to my loving Husband. He is the best thing ever!!! He never stops to think of himself. I love that he can get up in the morning and go to work after I have begged him to stay and the kids drag on his leg. He is such a hard worker. He provides for his family. I'm glad he takes time out for us we always come first. I'm grateful that he is one of the best dads. He will help with the kids do homework, coach teams, change diapers, direct our kids on the right path. I'm so thankful that my family lives close. And we get to spend time together. I'm glad my kids get to have a ton of family close. I'm thankful for all of our great friends through out our lives. I'm thankful that I was raised up in the church. I'm glad that my kids get to be as well. What a blessing to have. I'm so grateful to have a Temple so close. To be able to walk to church every Sunday. To learn more about this gospel. We our truly blessed to be living in such a wonderful place. I am really thankful for everything I have in my life and my children's too.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That is such a cute picture!! I LOVE IT!!

Burnhams said...

Corie, you are so cute and you are such a great mom. I love your little family!

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Hey Corie,
It's Sabrina I saw your blog through Valerie. Such a cute family. I wanted to go to Adams thing, but Nick's sister was going through the temple that night. I heard it turned out awesome. My heart goes out to them. I hope you guys are doing well Merry Christmas!