Monday, June 29, 2009

When We Can Come

Kate posing again
Jane and Mckinlay
The kids
Kolby was having so much fun
Maddie and Bridger were playing so good together
Kate was faking asleep
The hottest man
Nick had to go finish a job down in Ceder City. So we went with him after work on Friday. It was another fast get away and it was worth it. Chris, Jane and Mckinlay came with us. Nick needed Chris help and Jane and I and the kids played all day. It was nice weather we were able to swim pretty much the whole day I couldn't get them out of the pool. We haven't been swimming outside all year. Because of the beautiful rain I personally love rain it is one of my favorite things. It was fun to be with the kids and just bond together. Maddie and Bridger tried to teach me how to swim they tried the butterfly and the breast stroke. I don't see how these strokes our ever easy or can get you across the pool but they loved helping me and lets say laughing at me too. It was fun family bonding time.

No comments: