Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When Daddy's Gone

I left the kitchen and came back to this.
I let her finish and this is what I get a pretty little face
Nick has been going every where lately. He has been working in Ceder City, Taking his brother Nelson moving truck to Texas, and this week he is at scout camp. I'm not very good at being alone it is hard for me. We try to keep busy we have finally moved Maddie's cloths in with Kate. They have been sleeping in the same bed for about six months now it was about time to put them together. We have been to a lot of softball games and it was the city tournament for Maddie. She did so great they won two games then lost one. Then they won and then they lost but they got second. So bring on state in July. I try to think of stuff to do while he's gone so I'm not going crazy and this is what happened one day.

No comments: