Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sweet Baby Capri

Baby Capri
Amy and I in our spot in the van
Me, Capri & Alli
Nickie & I at the nicest shopping area
Eating at the Cheesecake Factory
I love the beach
Me & my sister at the Los Angeles Temple
I just returned home yesterday from California. My sister Nickie and My best friend Amy went to California to celebrate the birth of Amy sister Alli and Nickie best friends first baby. You can say the four of us were always together. We have been friends since child birth and loved each others company. Yes we did get into fights with the big girls what me and Amy would say. For the most part we all got along pretty well. It was so fun to go down as children we always would talk about taking a trip to California together and here we are all adults finely having the chance to do it. We arrived to the most beautiful baby, she has the cutest black hair. She all ready has this world figured out cry when I need something or just cry so they know I'm here. It amazes me still after having four children of my own how wonderful a gift this is that we get to raise God's children. We had a nice weekend we visited, held the baby, ate, held the baby, ate again, held the baby, went on a little shopping outing to my fav place H&M, held the baby, ate at In & Out Burger, Ate at Cheesecake Factory, held the baby, talked about old memories, made some freezer dinners, held the baby, and made about a hundred cookies and ate a ton of dough, And we could get enough of holding the beautiful baby. When we took Amy to the Airport we stopped at the LA temple it was huge and very beautiful. We parted with Amy on Sunday and it was very sad it is so fun to share this time together. After we made a fast stop to look at the ocean I just had to see it. Then we spent our last night watching movies eating more and yes having some cookies. Thanks Alli for letting us spend time with you and your daughter.

No comments: