Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I can't stop sewing

one of the cutest bows
Kate's dress
Kate's pink dress
Jackie's purse part of her shower gift
My scripture purse it's bigger and I love the button
My first purse and I love the colors
So in December I started to make these adorable ribbon bows for the girls. Lets just say I love them they are so fantastic. Lets just say Kate loves to were them. Then after Christmas Jane and her sister invited me over to make the cutest purse ever. I loved it so much I decided I would make one for Jack and one more for me and well Maddie wanted in on this too. So one more purse to go. So in the middle of this Carol, Jane and I took on the task of making Jackie's wedding quilt. It is so beautiful we all want one for our selves. Then I started to make these cute dresses for Kate. Maddie at first didn't want one and now she does so I'm starting to do hers. I love having projects but my house is feeling neglected. I'm totally fine about it some times you need a creative moment. Next project covering my out side pillows.

2 comments:

Kylar said...

Those dresses are soo cute!! I love sewing and I might just need that purse pattern, they are soo cute!! I love your fabric choices too!

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

Love the dresses! I have been thinking about sewing the girls' some. May have to have your help. :)