Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We are through the two's bring on the three's




KATE IS THREE TODAY!!!!! I just want my baby to know I love her. She seriously is one of the funnest little person I get to be around. I think how blessed we are to have her in our lives. She was born on my Mother's Birthday. It was a crazy couple of months before we had her. My mother had surgery 2 months before and she got serious blood clots. We almost lost her. She came home from the hospital only a few short days then I had Kate on her Birthday. It was the best thing to have her be there. This was the first birth that I actually got to hang out with her, tell they took her to the nursery thanks to my sister who was the nurse. It was so nice to hold her and feed her, before she went into that deep sleep after they have there bath. She was a good baby. The best eater and she was a good sleepier. She really didn't cry very much but when she turned two she got to be the boss. If you know her you know what I mean. But it has always been hard to get mad at her she is just to cute. Today I took her to Build a Bear and she was in heaven. She is so into stuff like that. Then tonight we went up to my moms to have a party. It is so fun to have there birthday on the same day. My mom is one of those amazing people as well I truly love her and she means the world to are family. So Happy Birthday girls, we love you both!

No comments: