Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bridger Grows a Little Taller



My little Bridgey is the big SEVEN. I can't believe it, he should still be that little boy that loved to follow me around everywhere. Its hard for me to believe next year he will be getting baptized. Nick and I like to talk about the day we had are kids on there Birthday. We remembered when Bridger on the second day he was born i was changing his diaper on the horrible hospital bed, I just finished and he rolls over. He rolled over from the second day and always did it. He was amazing from the beginning. I just love watching him grow. He truly is a tender spirit and I love him Dearly. He is a great friend and a good helper. He has become this little busy man. He has been on Baseball, swim team, flag football and right now he is in Basketball and well piano too but that comes first in are home. Its a blessing that the things don't collide and he only has eight games of each. He needs to decide on two this year because Kolby wants to play too. I just love my boy and i can't wait to see what he does this year. We love you Bridger!

1 comment:

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

My sweet little Bridger. I love you dearly and I hate to see you grow. Nick and Corie, you are so blessed to have such a sweet little boy. Love ya
NeeNee