Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Christmas Festivities

( Kolby is in the middle bown shirt singing up on the house top)
The night started off with Kolby's preschool program. He is so cute I love to watch them sing. He sometimes thought he was to cool to sing. but then they sing a song he loves and he bursts into song. I love that little boy. Jackie, Me and My Sweetheart
Thanks Pam and Ben
Chris and Jane
Saul and Carolee
Emmalee and Eric
Nelson and Valerie
Jackie and her boyfriend Keith
Trina and Spencer
Well it all started on Friday. Pam and Ben invited all the kids to a Play up in Salt lake at the Dessert Star. It was so much fun we started the night off at one of my favorite places Zupas. Then went to the Miracle on 49Th street. It is a spin off the original and it was so funny I really enjoyed it and so did Nick thanks for the fun night. And mom thanks for tending.

No comments: