Thursday, July 17, 2008

The greatest man




























We just celabrated the birth of my beatiful husband. He truely is the light of my life. he makes everything run smoothly around here. He is a constant cruch and a shoulder to cry on. He puts up with me which is a lot because of my roller coaster of moods that I go through. He is an amazing man and I want ot tell him how much I love him. So we started of by nick and I having a night out alone it was so fun. We went up to the big SLC. We went to the bating cages and went to the Texas Road House for dinner. This is one of our favorite places to eat. Then we walked through the gateway and went to Ben and Jerry's yummy. We stayed at the Little America and the next morning we ate at this yummy little Bakery. Then we headed up to Park City to go on the Zip Line. It was so fun. Then on saturday we went on a little camping trip up to Payson Lakes. It was so beatiful we had a good time we fished and swam it was a blast. Our kids were in heaven.

No comments: