Sunday, May 31, 2009

Up Date

SOFTBALL
It has started again and she loves it. This year they play twice a week which stinks but at least it might get over faster. they our doing really good this year. last year was ruff but they have won all there games but two so far. Maddie plays first base and she is amazing at it. She can catch anything where half of the girls our afraid of the ball. She just got another double out this game. She caught it and ran to first. It is fun to watch her. GOOD LUCK MADDIE
KOLBY GRADUATES FROM PRESCHOOL
I can't believe my baby boy is going to Kindergarten this coming year. He is really excited to go he asks everyday now that school is over. It's going to be hard to have him leave he is my little tender heart. He is usually really easy and loves to be with Nick and I whatever we do, but lately I think he's been a little moody he is just ready to go to school. He just wants to be big, I think they get ready to learn. He is so funny and I'm going to miss him while he is at school.
GOOD LUCK KOLBY
IT"S TIME TO TRI
I finally did it. Me and Nickie did our first TRI it was so much fun. I was so glad that I finished. I have been trying to learn how to swim for a couple of months and lets just say it's not like picking up running or biking. I have had to learn how to calm down and to relax but that is not an easy task for me. It started off fantastic we took to the water first for 300 meters which is far for me, then we biked for 12.6 miles, then off to the 5k. By the time I was to the run I was so sick of this hill they had us loop twice on the bike and once on the run. I finished with my cute family, mom and Amber cheering me on. I can't wait to do another.

1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh your amazing woman! I can't believe you did a tri!!! Wanna teach me how to swim?