Monday, February 9, 2009

THE FAB FIVE

How do you say no to this
Kolby at Build a Bear for his birthday
Kolby at TEXAS ROADHOUSE for his birthday dinner. All he ever wants to do is go to the cowboy place. He wanted to dress for the part. I love that about him.
My sweet little Kolby turned five today. Yes he is going to kindergarten this fall how sad is that. I can't believe I will have three kids in school. I know everyone says "where does the time go" but really were does it go. If anyone knows Kolby you know his baby blues, they just melt my heart. He was a beautiful baby. He had a little bit of a hard time breathing so I didn't get to see him right off when he was born. Everyone kept telling me he had big hands. Even Doctor Johnson said he had big hands. It totally freaked me out I thought he would look weird but they were perfect my little basketball player. It was hard to have him home because sweet little Maddie was so sick and she wanted to hold him so much it broke her little heart. He has always been such a tender heart. The hardest thing for me is he is the biggest daddy's boy I have ever met. He is glad when he gets home so he can get away from me. He is Nick's shadow and it is very cute to watch him act like his dad. He is very active and loves to play with his brother. One of the funnest things was having them on the same flag football team and having dad coach them. I love watching him grow he amazes me everyday. Happy Birthday Kolby

No comments: