Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Big Nine


Nick and I our celebrating eight good years of marriage nine total J/K. That is Nick's joke he thinks he is so funny. I love that man he makes me so happy. I think I'm the luckiest women to have married the most incredible man. He is the best husband and father I could ever ask for. I love him so much. He is my better half. Together we make a great team. Trying to raise our kids loving the gospel, respecting others and their selves, and enjoying the moments of being a family forever. i love knowing that we our sealed for all time and eternity. I'm so excited to share our lives with each other and I hope the next nine our just as great. Thanks to my FANTASTIC husband!!!!!

1 comment:

Burnhams said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been 9 years!!!! Time flies. Congratulations you guys!