Friday, February 1, 2008

Katelyn (BABY CAKE)














Katelyn just turned two and if you know her she is the queen BEE!!! She is in demand of everything she doen'st let anyone get in her way. She hit the terrible two's along time ago. She has been the youngest for so long with all our kids and all the grandkids. And she finally figured out how to fight back. I love her, she makes me happy for just four kids. She has been a blast and she is always trying to make me laugh. I can't wait for her to get bigger so she can do all the stuff she thinks she can do. It goes by so fast it's hard to believe that my baby is two. We love you Baby Cake!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

She is a crazy, funny, darling kid with endless energy! Hey, did I take a couple of those top pics? Either way, they are so cute! Happy b-day Kate